- About Us
- Calendar / Diary
- Curriculum Statement
- Curriculum Vision - English
- Curriculum Vision - Mathematics
- Curriculum Vision - Modern Foreign Languages (MFL)
- Curriculum Vision - Personal, Social, Health & Citizenship Education (PSHCE)
- Curriculum Vision - Religious Education (RE)
- Curriculum Vision - Science & Design Technology (DT)
- Curriculum Overview for Two-Year Cycle
- Our Classes
- Years 1 and 2
- Years 3 and 4
- Years 5 and 6
- Whole School Letters
- 2016/10/17 Letter from Chair of Governors to all Parents/Carers
- 2016/10/13 Letter from Mrs Lewis re Sharp Objects in School
- 2016/10/07 "Worth Less" update
- 2016/09/30 Newsletter Issue 1
- 2016/09/28 "Worth Less" - Urgent Update and Action
- 2016/07/21 CofG Letter re Executive Head
- 2016/09/12 Attendance Matters (Issue 1)
- Community Links
- Our Governing Board
Latest News Forthcoming diary dates
October - the month of the Rosary
"Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for us."
We strongly recommend that our parents/carers use the ParentMail APP. This prevents you needing to login to pick up messages or attachments; also every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
Welcome to St Mary's Catholic Primary School
Welcome from Mrs Cecilia Lewis, Headteacher
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School exists to provide for children an education which acknowledges God as the Creator and themselves as created beings who respond to God’s love and gift of life through all that they do.
St Mary’s C P School provides a curriculum which enables children to understand who they are and what their place is in God’s plan. This is not done solely through formal religious education lessons but through the whole of the school’s life and work.
Like all human institutions we are not perfect and therefore we promote a culture which allows children and adults to make mistakes, as learners, in a context which promotes the Christian values of penance, forgiveness and reconciliation.
We would value the privilege of sharing with you the education of your child.
Mrs Cecilia Lewis
We are currently updating our website. If you are unable to find the information you require, please contact the office staff on 01903 234115 or email@example.com. Thank you
Emergency Closure Procedures
If for any reason, such as snow, premises problems, etc., the school needs to close, notification will be given ...
... on this website
... on the West Sussex website
... on Splash fm