Please ask your child about their learning this week using the questions below.
This gives the children the opportunity to consolidate and embed what they have learnt through discussion as they become your teacher and share their learning and understanding with you.
There is no expectation or requirement for this to be written down; we value and recognise the importance of talking and communicating with each other.
Year 1 St Luke Class and St Bernadette Class
· What is an animal?
· What facts do you know about mammals/birds/amphibians/fish/reptiles?
· Can you double these numbers - 1, 2, 3, 4,5..........?
Year 2 St Anthony Class
Year 3 St Clare and St Francis Class
Year 4 St David and St Elizabeth Class
· How do you sign "Lovely Day"?
· What is the digestive system?
· What is absolution?
Year 5 St Kateri Class
· Maths: describe a quarter, a half and three quarters as a fraction and as a decimal.
· English: Discuss the question: Is whistling a form of singing?
· Topic: Draw, paint or make a boat that Odysseus and his men would have sailed upon to get home after the war in Troy.
Year 6 St Josephine Class