Please ask your child about their learning this week using the questions below.
This gives the children the opportunity to consolidate and embed what they have learnt through discussion as they become your teacher and share their learning and understanding with you.
There is no expectation or requirement for this to be written down; we value and recognise the importance of talking and communicating with each other.
Year 1 St Luke Class and St Bernadette Class
1. What did Jack steal from the Giant?
2. What would you have done at the end of the story if you were Jack?
3. Practice counting numbers up to 50 and back again.
Year 2 St Anthony Class
1. Can you explain what the difference is between a 2d and 3d shape?
2. What has happened to Mr Fox’s tail?
3. Which animals would you find in the woodlands?
Year 3 St Clare and St Francis Class
1. Ask me for germination?
2. Explore different plants around you. What do they need to grow?
3. Ask me about recipes and maybe try out a new one together.
Year 4 St David and St Elizabeth Class
1. What do plants need to survive?
2. What details do you need to use email?
3. What details are safe to share (when using email)?
Year 5 St Kateri Class
1. Maths - how do I know that 250 divided by 5 will not have a remainder?
2. English - write a sentence using parenthesis
3. Topic - Why is Achilles so angry with Agamemnon in the Iliad? Why is Achilles so important for the Greek Army?
Year 6 St Josephine Class
1. What are the features of a playscript and why are they important?
2. What is the relationship between fractions, decimals and percentages? How can you convert them into each other?
3. Would you rather have been a rich or poor person in Victorian times? Why?